[MOSTLY] SHAMELESS GLOSSIER MEGA HAUL
You might recall the last Glossier post we did, which was less of a review than it was an all-out gush fest because Glossier kind of blew our minds. Well, since then, we've had another loved one visit the States and had them come back with two, nay, three boxes full of Glossier goodness. Just in time, too, 'cause we were running on reserves on all fronts, baby. Phew.
Here's what we got and why:
- Milk Jelly Cleanser (CF). A gooey cleanser that promises to remove tough eye makeup with ease while remaining gentle on the skin.
- Priming Moisturiser (CF). A really light, buildable moisturiser that's supposed to prime the skin for makeup application. We're also planning to go without makeup and just wear this guy on good skin days.
- Birthday Balm Dotcom (CF). A thick skin rescue balm with a light shimmer and birthday cake scent. Winter is coming!
- Invisible Shield (CF). A sunscreen that's said to be free from makeup-interrupting ingredients. Holding thumbs here.
- Mega Greens Galaxy Pack (V, CF). Kaolin clay detox mask for breakouts. One of the more natural-heavy products in the Glossier line, and one of the few vegan-only ones, too.
- Moisturising Moon Mask (CF). A nourishing mask with a very similar smell and texture to The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing Rescue Cream Mask. A good follow-up to the Mega Greens Mask, we've been told.
- Perfecting Skin Tint in Medium (V, CF). This is a repeat buy after a brilliant couple of months in sheer makeup delight.
- Wowder setting powder in Light/Medium (V, CF). This is Glossier's answer to office aircon and its effects on the dewy look.
- Cloud Paint in Dusk (CF). Paint-on blush? We're there!
- Stretch Concealer in Medium (CF). Another repeat buy, this sh*t is amazing and so worth the fuss (and the cuss). A major pity the beeswax isn't replaced with a vegan alternative, but in other respects, this is a goddamn miracle worker.
- Generation G in Jam (CF). A matte, diffused shade with a big colour pay-off. We. Are. In.
- Bow Brow in Brown (CF). The best-selling Glossier item. We want to see this thing in action.
We'll be giving you an ingredients break-down with each product as it's reviewed, so keep your beady eyes peeled on our social feeds to know when that's up. In the mean time, comment with your favourite Glossier item, and let us know what to expect from all our new skin treats. We're also planning a big giveaway once Glossier launches in the U.K. - let us know if this is something you're keen on. K, love you, bye.